View Single Post
Old 07-04-2007, 06:12 PM   #553
jrmiller84
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (2)
jrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to jrmiller84
By popular request, here are some pictures of the ATI gauge pod as well as the new tachometer I installed today. I thought the tach was a 52mm gauge, but it was actually a 60mm gauge so it didn't fit in the ATI pod. I'm going to purchase an AEM air/fuel ratio gauge to put there once I start doing power upgrades so until then it'll be empty.

I couldn't get the tach to work yet so it's just sitting there now with the backlights on. If anyone knows which wire is the tach signal wire let me know, I started a thread in tech about it earlier after scouring zilvia and the fsm. I tried every wire on the connector that comes from the ECU to the dash cluster, none of those worked so I'm not sure where else to connect it.

Without further ado...