View Single Post
Old 02-25-2018, 02:09 PM   #9
nisileighty
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
nisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.nismo. View Post
Glad to hear. Now with your issue on your temp, I agree with putting a sensor in the upper hose (real time temp off the head). I've had my SR for about 6 years without fail. Also how cold is it where you are? I've found that when I lived in Kentucky with winter, the car would never fully warm, even with a 30 min drive. You could have a wiring issue, but it could be for to too much fluid to get to operating temp with you ambient temperature (massive rad is super cooling what's in it and once the tstas opens, it gets rushed with cold water). Had the same deal with my greddy oil pan (about 7 qts total w/ cooler). It would take forever to get to operating temps. Switched to p2m pan (just under 6 qts), and the oil gets to temp no problem w/ the oil cooler regulating it.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Yeah, probably is a good idea to put a temp gauge from the water neck.

I live in Seattle, the past week has been high 20’s low 30’s, but the average temp is 50ish.

Oil temps are also super cold, is the oil pan an inaccurate place to get a reading from? I have an ARC pan.
nisileighty is offline   Reply With Quote