View Single Post
Old 06-26-2008, 10:33 PM   #112
mademedoit
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
mademedoit is not welcome here anymoremademedoit is not welcome here anymoremademedoit is not welcome here anymoremademedoit is not welcome here anymoremademedoit is not welcome here anymoremademedoit is not welcome here anymoremademedoit is not welcome here anymoremademedoit is not welcome here anymoremademedoit is not welcome here anymoremademedoit is not welcome here anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by theronin View Post
+rep for jordans awesome post

i got an alpine cda9886
infinitys in the doors. previous owner never got around to installing them, so he gave em to me when i bought her! they were still sealed in the box lol
none in back.
wanna get 6x9's but dont wanna cut my baby
WHAT... you don't have to cut your car , I was talking about the plastic side panel behind the door panel. I was planing on drilling some holes in it or ataching a speaker grill so the sound can go thrugh, but since the manual seat belts are in the way (see 1st pic) I can't. How about a plus rep for me you fucks I have none! Oh yea my set up is a jvc 830 deck(the one with usb input ) jvc two way 6 1/2's in front, sony 4 way 6x9's, and two 10' kenwood subs with kenwood amp.
mademedoit is offline   Reply With Quote