View Single Post
Old 04-19-2017, 12:25 PM   #30
driftsucky
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
driftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by fatduece View Post
I've must have missed something, is there something special about having your own thread? You couldn't refute what I've said and turned to petty memes. I see even old members are desperate for attention.
settle down junior. and I ALWAYS use memes. The memes aren't for you. The memes are for me and my entertainment. I mean, non-verbal communication on an internet forum doesn't even make good sense if there's a LEGITIMATE point someone is trying to get across.

I saw an S14 with fender vents and all times of road race stuff, so I wasn't sure if you had seen the same thing. THAT'S the thing you missed. It wasn't a big deal.