View Single Post
Old 10-15-2015, 01:25 PM   #20
rbpwrd240
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (19)
rbpwrd240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyin_bryan View Post
Thanks for all the good reply's. just wanted to add this car has been an Oklahoma car all its life, So no rust at all.
I need to interject here so we don't spread false info.
This is NOT an OEM front lip. HUGE difference in price and rarity and desire.

Also Oklahoma is NOT a great place to get a rust free car. The roads Ice over every winter several times which means rock salt and there is a ton of rain and moisture through out the year leading to rust problems. If the car was garage kept all winter and every time it rained maybe but just stating it as an Oklahoma car does not mean its safe from the cancer.

My car is an Oklahoma car for most of its life. Got it from Midwest city just outside OKC in 2006 it was sold originally in Oklahoma city in 1998 I brought it to Texas with me in 2008 when I got back. My car has rust, all be it small but it has rust. Oklahoma is not where I would look for a rust free car but its certainly better then Minnesota or Florida but its no Arizona, New Mexico, West Texas ETC.

You have a great car good luck with sale don't worry about inflating things it will sell as it is. Folks around here are too knowledgeable to be saying things that are not 100% correct.

Good Luck With Sale!!!!! Awesome car hats off to you. Hope she goes to a good home.
rbpwrd240 is offline   Reply With Quote