View Single Post
Old 01-25-2015, 11:31 AM   #26
a3dicbillygoat

Trader Rating: (0)
a3dicbillygoat is an unknown quantity at this point
Got a couple small updates and pictures from The last drift event.

Car ran great at the last event. had no mechanical issues besides my brake master cylinder dying as i pulled into the event

With my brake master dead i didnt feel comfortable doing tandem runs which sucked because there where some good drivers at the event.

blowin up body kits.

clipping points ftw!

I got a video or two i need to load onto youtube and post up aswell but im lazy.

After christmas I got a new helmet for karting/drifting.
Its possibly the best helmet i have ever felt.

installed FD legal rear brake light. I'm slowly trying to make this car FD legal. it would be cool to try some pro am events in 2016.

Pictures of the battery tray I made a while back. It added rear weight i needed and also counterbalances my weight in the drivers seat.

pictures of my rocker arm's

close up of da paint. Its mothers snow white pearl over a yellow base. it's actually really cool in person. it sucks i cant get a good picture of it since i suck at photography.

Unfortunately when taking my friend for a drive i had an injector fail. took my whole fuel system apart and there was so much tire debree and dirt in the system i decided to deep clean everything and ordering a new injector.

so as for now i/m re doing my rear fuel system.
Lowering the pump, better fuel filter and new fuel lines to try to keep dirt out of the system as well as a new gas cap.

**Step back into the past**
At the last night event i attended my trunk latches broke during a reverse entry and ended up folding my carbon trunk back enough to almost hit my windsheild. heres a picture of it halfways through the specticle

because of that incident I decided that i no longer want my wing connected to my trunk. I moved my wing stands to the gutter rails in the 1/4 panels.

I re drilled the wing for new mounting holes and used riv nuts and JB weld to hold the threads in place.

i like the way it looks better and i can increase the wing angle more without worrying about cracking my carbon trunk or it flying up on reverse entrys.
a3dicbillygoat is offline   Reply With Quote