Thread: Blackberry
View Single Post
Old 01-31-2012, 10:25 AM   #23
K_style
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (63)
K_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matej View Post
Thanks to the trendy phone majority to which you belong, I am forced to upgrade phones against my will, just so you do not look at me as if I live in a cave.
If it were not for the social pressure, I would probably still be using some early 2000s black & white or flip phone.

New phones may have all their fancy features, but I still only use them to check time, send text messages, and make the occasional call. Other than that, why bother doing anything on a little peasant display if I can just get on the computer and see it all on a huge monitor, without having to use annoying touch screens.
Maybe I over reacted by seeing a thread that I though it was no point to have since there are other threads about phones.

My apologies to those who owns blackberry if you were offended by "who the fuck owns blackberry these days"

It was just a joke about the fact that blackberry user has been reduced significantly because of the iPhone and other android based phones.

Quote:
Originally Posted by redline1320 View Post
"who the fuck owns skylines these days?" oh shit. I do.
win win.
Relax... It's just a car... LOL
K_style is offline   Reply With Quote