View Single Post
Old 05-06-2010, 10:36 AM   #127
vvtisupra
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (16)
vvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to vvtisupra
Since building my current motor, I have realize the wear and tear caused by clutch kicking Also by increasing the power output while retaining the stock gear box I have been trying not to clutch kick anymore.

Competing in Top Drift this year gives me the challenge to enter aggressively while being less aggressive on the car. This includes adding all the above techniques while utilizing less clutch kicking

As far as drifting an s13 vs s14, both cars have their positive. Owning and driving both I notice the S13 is more forgiving, however the S14 is easier to maintain and carry a drift.