View Single Post
Old 03-09-2018, 04:47 PM   #22
Kingtal0n
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
Kingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Kingtal0n
Took me 4 months to swap in an LS using off the shelf, used parts, and junkyard stuff.
Engine fit like a glove and nearly free. I even got a spare free.

Now I can haz 500whp in my reliable daily driver?

What you gonna do with 2.XL these days.... nothin' ! Not that anyways. K2X belongs in a 2300lb shit box. Not a 2800lb shitbox.

The 240 can handle just fine with the sr20- so thats no excuse!

Sorry for all the "anti" talk, its just crazy to me, to try and fit an engine around the same size as what already fits with no work at all. Like, were going to FORCE the engine into the car, just because we can. Well you could do the same thing with a geo metro engine or a wankel too I guess. From a performance and KISS standpoint it goes against almost every rule for daily driver sports cars.

Last edited by Kingtal0n; 03-09-2018 at 11:22 PM..
Kingtal0n is offline   Reply With Quote