View Single Post
Old 11-07-2013, 12:36 PM   #13
spartan
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
spartan is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by feito View Post
What exactly did u make this thread for? U want suggestions but u refuse to hear what everyone tells u. You are asking for guidence on an engine swap that no one's done (apperantly that's your main concern), guess what? U wont get it, why? Cuz no one's done it, duhh... You are basically on your own when it comes to a swap like this.
The only comment u have actually agreed with is the guy that supported your idea, seems to me that u came in here looking more for hope, support and people to cheer u up and convince u that it is possible. U wont get much of that in here.
If u have to wait for ur income to come in to get this thing started, then just stop thinking about it, sorry to sound like a dick but im being honest and i know a lot of people will agree with me. Just take that money and put it in the bank which im asumming is low on funds.
Other than that, i really hope u know how to weld good, you got electrical skills, have space and lots of tools, and have a lot of spare time. Its just a swap, pretty straight forward as long as it fits and have what i mentioned.
Lol what "everyone" is telling me?
4 people have advised against it haha. The guidence im looking for are things that might be over looked in a swap (like with any swap) that i have not stated in op.
Also i made this thread not only for little things that supporters can tip me on but also progress. It's not a concern its an idea i dont need people telling me why not to do it because no matter what you think or say it can be done, I'm just hoping i can be the one to pull it off.
Small steps is only ways i can do this not because im low on funds which is what you want to assume because im sure you know people that can just throw thousands of dollars at a build at any given time but because everything needs to be planned out perfectly. Building the motor is a start and least amount of risk incase i scarp the build.
spartan is offline   Reply With Quote