View Single Post
Old 03-11-2012, 08:53 PM   #40
Nissansota240
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (21)
Nissansota240 is just really niceNissansota240 is just really niceNissansota240 is just really niceNissansota240 is just really niceNissansota240 is just really niceNissansota240 is just really niceNissansota240 is just really niceNissansota240 is just really nice
Not much of an update but I got some pics that I can throw up.

Since my car his been out to paint for the last while I really had nothing to do except piddly stuff on the motor.

Drilled out and replaced the exhaust stud that broke off in the head.

Cleaned it up some and started putting it back together.

Finally figured out what I was all going to need for my oil cooler setup so I got that all ordered. All Earls -10 Lines and Fittings, with a in line thermostat, relocation filter mount and Tomei block adapter. Pretty much a copy of the same system that Khilgers ran. Looking forward to putting all that together

And finally got a chance to go see how my car is coming along at the body shop. Glad to see that spoiler gone.

Got a stockpile of new parts just waiting for the car to get back so I can get back to working on it.

Also my time is being consumed trying to get my project daily up and running for the summer so I don't have to drive the s14 all the time.

Last edited by Nissansota240; 03-27-2012 at 09:19 PM..
Nissansota240 is offline   Reply With Quote