View Single Post
Old 03-15-2011, 10:49 AM   #120
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection

Quote:
Originally Posted by LloydXmas View Post
6.Lower frame rail what? Obviously you nothing about a unibody construction.
^ Do you know what the above item is? Do you know what a frame rail is?

Fuck, you must be Canadian. The only guys stupid enough to talk about installing Accord headlights in a GTST wanna-be GTR have been on the GTR Canada forums. I cant imagine anyone wanting Accord headlights on their Skyline, thats just wrong in every fucking way.

Have you ever read a book? How about Driving Ambition, the book about the McLaren F1? Do you know why they chose center seating? Part of the reason was that they didnt have to have different parts for LHD and RHD vehicles, it would be standardized. Dashboard, everything.. all the same. Cut costs and standardization.

I've cut an entire chassis into pieces, so dont tell me about whether or not I know about unibody construction. I dont claim to be an expert, but I would never say something stupid like "there is infact hardly if at all any difference between a r32 and a s13. " Your words, not mine.

Canadians, honestly. Its a good thing you have knowledgeable S13 owners like Don @ PDM to make your people look good.