theboy
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (10)
theboy is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by TougeKid1 View Post
i already found some one that did it already

from 240sxxs

Quote: i have deal with them and i have bought the car from them before...my s15 for like 5k ...they can import the car for you but the conversiona nd DOT approve ..you on your own...but if u want to get the car completely as kit car which is ( legal ) depend on where you live...they will dismantle the car completely including all parts, tranny, motors, and acceseries , and they will dismantles the car into completely bare metal and only as rolling shell...what they will do is...the shell in one 30-or 40 feet container and all the parts in the sames container...and you will register the car with DMV as KIT CAR ..and just put the parts back your self...that how i did it...must pass 32 way inspection...and need to pass emission..and dot approve... paint in the ass but it well worth it..

there my question awnsered and proof

wow and you trust someone that spells at a 3rd grade level. If you could explain what he said, that would be great. Sounds like a total scam and an easy way to lose $5000. But its not my money. Hey can i borrow $5000 since your ready to throw it away anyways?

"paint in the ass but it well worth it.." Sounds horrible and what kinda of freak is taking paint in their ass?