View Single Post
Old 10-08-2018, 01:04 PM   #52
afishysilvia
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (31)
afishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfection
Update 10/8/18

Was able to get the oil cooler, thermostat, and my Fumoto drain valve installed. Love these things, makes oil changes a breeze..

I have been exploring many different 3D items lately, this Advan SA3R tool is one of them. Works just as it should and for only $30 instead of $100 to $150 for a used one from Yokohama...if you could find one.

Nissfest 2018, made it out and met some cool people from the show. Even met some of the Zilvians out there, great to meet everyone and thanks for saying hi.

Guy next to me brought his 1992 Nissan Gloria from AZ, he was showing pretty hard. Great guy and amazing car, was a pleasure seeing this thing.