View Single Post
Old 06-29-2017, 09:15 PM   #20772
Brandon G

Trader Rating: (0)
Brandon G has a spectacular aura aboutBrandon G has a spectacular aura aboutBrandon G has a spectacular aura aboutBrandon G has a spectacular aura aboutBrandon G has a spectacular aura aboutBrandon G has a spectacular aura aboutBrandon G has a spectacular aura about
Haven't been on the forum in a few months now, but I should be a little bit more active now that I've acquired my latest s-chassis.

I honestly thought it was a fake ad at first. $2500 CAD for an SR20 Silvia? Too good to be true right?

However, much to my surprise, it was indeed real. I happened to see the ad about 20 mins after it was posted and it ended up getting flagged and taken down after 45 mins. Luckily, I was able to get an email off to the owner before it went down.

Met up with the owner (older Chinese woman surprisingly) the next day and talked over the details of the car with her. She stated that the reason she had listed it so cheap was that the motor was toast and that it would need a new one according to her mechanic.

Well, as it turned out, the reason it wouldn't start was because the battery was dead... Dropped a fresh one in and it fired right up (much to the owner's surprise) Several minutes after that, she was mine! I couldn't believe it.

Last edited by Brandon G; 07-07-2017 at 10:26 PM..
Brandon G is offline   Reply With Quote