View Single Post
Old 11-07-2007, 01:59 PM   #10
AceInHole
Autox Technician

Trader Rating: (0)
AceInHole is close to perfectionAceInHole is close to perfectionAceInHole is close to perfectionAceInHole is close to perfectionAceInHole is close to perfectionAceInHole is close to perfectionAceInHole is close to perfectionAceInHole is close to perfectionAceInHole is close to perfectionAceInHole is close to perfectionAceInHole is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by nevaland9 View Post
My car is actually getting aligned with these as we speak. If i stop posting daily, then i died.
I got all of that good stuff for less than $150 shipped off e-bay and they sent S14 RUCA arms in the box too..i guess it was a thank you present.
I was actually thinking about filling them with the same foam they use to reinforce chassis with & then covering them with rust preventative paint. If i do there will be a write up.
It's really not worth it to try and fill them, unless you're doing it solely to prevent rust. Everything but the RUCAS arm should not see a bending stress, which is why the stock arms aren't very "beefy" to begin with.

The big thing with any spherical bearing setup is maintenance. Pretty much every failure out there has had a rusty rod end.