View Single Post
Old 11-01-2018, 03:33 PM   #20
DRIFTER-M
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
DRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to DRIFTER-M
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolph_KYAS13 View Post
Bumping this thread. Does anyone have any experience with or can recommend either maxjax or another lift suited for home garage use.

My ceilings are just over 11ft. so I doubt I could fit a full size lift.
I literally just started a thread about 1 hour ago for lift options, so this is interesting timing.

A dude I "know" (occasionally talk with him, he lives in my neighborhood), has a MaxJack and likes it a lot I suppose. He has a LS1 TT FD, 681 HP using e85 that he built completely his self - he tunes and all his self, so I guess you can say he puts them through the motions plenty.

That being said, my main gripe with the MaxJack is the price for what it is. You still need a chair (can't stand), and it cost nearly the same as an actual 2 post.

FWIW though, 11 feet+ can easily fit a real 2 post. You have a plethora of options!