View Single Post
Old 11-13-2018, 08:05 PM   #85
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed View Post
It’s always different in Cali. The last time I went to a 240 centric event was about 5-6 years ago (and I just brought my friends stock 30k mile S14 to show it off) I felt like I was seriously the old man in the room errrr park.

Damn kids. Lol
no way, there are a ton of great people in your neck of the woods, albeit most of them are in chicago, but that's close enough haha just gotta go to the right events and meet the right people i guess. sometimes easier said than done, but i can't think of a single event i've been to in the last 5 years (all over the country, not just CA) where people weren't welcoming, friendly, and willing to loan a jack, socket, or tierod without hesitation.

but i know that old man in the room feeling too. any time i go to a meet these days it's hard not to sit there and cringe at the state of some of the 240's