View Single Post
Old 04-26-2007, 01:58 PM   #65
89dc240
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
89dc240 will become famous soon enough89dc240 will become famous soon enough89dc240 will become famous soon enough89dc240 will become famous soon enough89dc240 will become famous soon enough
Here's an East Coaster, two even. Barb's Harley Davidson in West Collingswood Heights is always looking for lot guys. That means cleanin bikes, dumpin oil, uncratin new bikes, basically doin anything anyone asks you. You could possibly get about $9 an hour out of em, but they'll try for like $7.50, so be sturdy on the $9. No exp nec

Also, and this one's real important, cause as soon as its full, I can go back to workin on bikes...
Rider's Edge/Rental counter person. A valid motorcycle license will help because you get to take the customer's out on test rides if you do. That would would be on brand new current model year Harley-Davidsons. You also use the computer to sign customers up for the safety course, and to make the rentals happen. It's really easy with plenty of forum surfing time, lol. You could easily get $10 an hour, maybe a lil more if you have the license, minimal computer skills(but can learn), and can deal with customers.

The boss is a woman, which is actually pretty decent(never had a woman boss), and everyone is pretty easy to get along with. There's a company jackass and you will know who he is within a week, but yeah. COME TAKE MY JOB!!!

Less than 10 minutes from Philly. I actually live south of Philly and commute to here everyday it takes 20 minutes. Come on, you know you need a job.
89dc240 is offline   Reply With Quote