View Single Post
Old 12-29-2010, 10:58 PM   #31
codyace
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (58)
codyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to codyace
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve shadows View Post
Cody ace has the perfect platform to make 330 whp on a dyno dynamics!

I honestly hat havin a bazillion threads like this but look at the 2871 thread

I suggest the larger turbine housing 2871R, a haltech and a great tuner. Without good tuning it doesnt matter what insane parts you have its a paper weight
ANd I've not seen a trap speed out of California in the 2 years of your 'magical 400 hp dynojet' cars. Just saying, if you want to play fair, lets go with trap speeds. 120, full weight, .64 housing, bullshit run, first time not on street tires.. 11.6! If you've got an gutted s13 trapping 122-124, well damn...that's the same power as I make! It better trap 125+ to impress me in a car with 400 less lbs.

Want Air Conditioning in your SR20 Swapped car? Check out www.sr20acbrackets.com for more information!

Quest Alternator Conversions for SR20! Check my Group Buy!

Tired of lousy internal gates? Go external wastegate with one of my manifolds, Check out my group buy
codyace is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links