View Single Post
Old 08-20-2021, 03:15 AM   #345
afishysilvia
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (31)
afishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Janz99 View Post
Nitto has their NT05r in a 285/40r18, its supposedly pretty good on the street. I have a set mounted on my wheels, just waiting to test fit/try them out.

https://www.nittotire.com/competitio...g-radial-tire/
Yea the 285 would just be too wide for the setup. I will just have to play with it, right now the priority is the rest of the future updates.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick_d_240sx View Post
I think you should update the thread title, we DON'T have to 'relax' cause it IS a show car.

I've been following this thread for a while but I had to go back to the first page just to see where it started. Amazing goddamn work. What a beautiful creation this thing has become. I wouldn't want to guess how much time and money and blood, sweat and tears went into it. But that's all irrelevant because you made it what it is and it's fantastic. The quality craftsmanship and attention to detail is inspiring to me.
Thank you man, I do appreciate it. I have tried to just make it the best version of a 240SX in my opinion. Always nice when others appreciate it!