View Single Post
Old 06-28-2009, 11:44 AM   #22
SC_S13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (15)
SC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by touge monster View Post
i had the same exact problem...so I sold the car lol. I'm not going to mess with that shit. I found eight black widows. I never told the new owner and it worries me sometimes that he stops replying to my txts the day after.

on the flip side, i never had to worry about getting my car stolen.
I've found 2 in my drive door jamb, 4 under the wheel wells, about 12 in the back under my rear bumper and near my exhaust, and a couple others in misc spots. never inside the cabin, only seen 1 web which is long gone since i started up my car. they seem to be really chilling in the rear so i think i might try to use the plastic sheets body shops use to seal the entire car outside in my driveway (garage is wayyyy to packed with stuff, including water softener ). and by seal i mean cover the entire chassis and tape it to the ground and throw that raid fogger in there. I'm tempted to let my body guy deal with the rear bumper but i kinda like him so . how long do widow babies take to get to full size, cuz all these fuckers are about as big as a quarter, no real indication of babies running about.

OH and guys, do I have to remove my stereo components or anything when i remove the interior or can I just cover them with plastic?