Old 06-05-2009, 10:06 PM   #45
4x4le
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
4x4le is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to 4x4le Send a message via Yahoo to 4x4le
Quote:
Originally Posted by SidewayZ-s14 View Post
So i send my ECU to have the daughter board put in, and when i receive the ECU back it will be tuned to what i have on my car or do i still need to take it somewhere to have it tuned?

I'm really looking forward to purchasing nistune!
It will come with the tune that would have came on the ecu stock from nissan
VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSXRJJordan View Post
You'll still need to have it tuned. Even if they load up a basemap that's close, you'll want it tuned for your engine/car anyway.
This is very true. We really try to not put on base tunes for people just because as Im sure you can believe people will want to drive on that forever. They are much better off needing to get tuned because then they will actually go do it.

Nistune is a solution for easily being able to tune the stock ecu, and being able to get away from commercially pre tuned ecus and to be able to avoid the prices of standalones while still essentially being able to tune in the same manner as standalones and being better and cheaper than many of your cheaper stand alones.

Your car is only as good as the tune it runs on and it is the thing too many people skimp on. This gives you the ability to skimp on price a little just because nistune is not that expensive but still end up with a fully custom tuned car.
4x4le is offline   Reply With Quote