View Single Post
Old 10-02-2018, 06:03 AM   #7667
PoorMans180SX
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (16)
PoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to PoorMans180SX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Down2Earth View Post
I have an S14 thats super low with neg. offset wheels.. My issue is my tierods have bind on my p/s rack because of the angle, would GKtech rack spacers solve this issue? My mechanic says I should pick up GKtechs roll center correction kit but I think thats a bit much for some steering bind..
I would highly suggest adding the roll center correction as it will transform how the car drives. However the GKtech kit adds 25mm to track width, so if your fitment is on point now, it will screw that up.

Yes the offset tie rod spacers will solve your issue.

I traded crossmembers with my buddy Joe (offthewall), and with some modifying he got the rack to fit. If I were to do this again, I'd definitely do this differently. I've decided I'm going to build a fabricated version with 350Z rack after all. Might produce a couple if I can get some interest going.

Friends don't let friends buy knock-offs.
PoorMans180SX is offline   Reply With Quote