View Single Post
Old 04-21-2017, 04:42 PM   #7
nisileighty
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
nisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by hanzbrady View Post
Hey I'll try to explain this as easy as possible,

To start, where the two big lines start to turn behind the head you can cut those off flush at the back of the block and loop them (96 V6 Ford Mustang heater hoses have 180* bends that are awesome for this). But that is only if you want to delete your heater.

Secondly all of the various nipples that branch off those main lines go to accessories like the IACV and throttle body, which unless you're trying to start your car in below 0* temperatures don't need coolant so they can go (I welded mine shut).

Those two steps clean up a ton of the clutter, now if you want something even cleaner there's this. https://www.mazworx.com/store/p/92-M...ater-Hose.aspx

With that piece you can completely delete the "loop" that runs under the manifold, I know that we advertise it for the VE swaps, but it actually looks pretty clean on a DET setup as well.

Alright, thank you. I won't be needing any of the IACV or throttle body coolant lines being that I rarely see temperatures below 30 where I am. You've been a great help!
nisileighty is offline   Reply With Quote