View Single Post
Old 07-12-2009, 01:04 AM   #76
Gorilla Unit 33
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
Gorilla Unit 33 is an unknown quantity at this point
I have a couple questions for the OP, since im in the middle of my full tuck right now aswell. Other then that it looks good. Im tucking the P/s resi up by the clutch resi, aswell as getting an inline fuel filter to clean up the lines from the fuel rail going on top of the manifold to the filter and tucking it behind the manifold on the firewall.

1. when you installed the dcs, did you use all the sensors and b/s or did you wire it into the factory usdm harness? (i guess it would be like having the digital system just without the auto climate controll?)

2. did you think about keeping the 2 fuse boxes before you just eliminated them and relocated everything to the glove box?

....me and a friend have found that the fuse boxes themselves can stay where they are just by flipping them upside down and putting them on the underside of the metal from where there at from the factory locations. Now that im tupped though im going to have to make a custom mounting slot on my passenger side but my drivers side will still use that slot from the factory which the fuse boxes use to keep them in place. of course i will have to secure the lids since they will be mounted completely upside down now but it should work out fine. I just got my car back to my garage but i can get pictures of what im talking about and how im going to make mine work if you need an example. Im still a bit far away from completing it but its coming along. Also keep in mind the only way someone could possibly pull off the tuck using the same spots for the fuse box i'am using is if they are N/A or have a v mount intercooler setup, because all the other ways i could think of you have to cut holes in the metal where i would be mounting my fuse boxes.
Gorilla Unit 33 is offline   Reply With Quote