View Single Post
Old 12-01-2016, 03:49 PM   #11
spooled240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
spooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealSy90 View Post
Thanks for all the input guys, I didn't think I'd get this much so quickly I appreciate that. I've got an appointment to go look at the car today, I just have to not let them strong arm me into it and take my time. I'm really curious if it's had the slave cylinder replaced recently, how many owners it's had, and if it has documented maintenance.

I have decent consistent pay currently. Nothing crazy but more than 2x the minimum wage here. Basically after my rent and bills, I've got 3/4 of my monthly income left. Of course some goes to food/gas/etc though.
I don't owe any other debt that I know of, I've never had a credit card or loan before, that being said I probably don't have the best credit because of this. My only "debt" is my track 240 that I just dump money into and still need to purchase some things to be finished lol.
I currently commute about 29 miles to and from work, about 30 minutes of driving each way.
I'm considering switching my bank from Chase to Navy Federal Credit Union as I've heard they offer low interest rates. However I'm not sure if they're going to want to give me the loan as soon as I join them, or if i'll have to wait a while.
Definitely go through the credit union, especially if you don't have much credit. I financed a FD rx-7 4-5 years ago through navy fed and they loaned me the money as soon as I joined. I think my APR was 2.9%
spooled240 is offline   Reply With Quote