Thread: Project 2Low
View Single Post
Old 10-22-2013, 10:18 AM   #4
BradStepsIn

Trader Rating: (0)
BradStepsIn is an unknown quantity at this point
Thanks guys.

The shift knob is a Still Hood shift knob. They have a neat selection, and even Still Hood Grip Royal steering wheels!

Some more stuff I ordered arrived. I keep getting jerked around by USPS delivering the short hub. They "leave a notice" instead of leaving it at the Leasing Office of the apartment complex. Other stuff gets delivered just fine, but this one thing I keep having issues with.

ISIS Blasts

PBM Skid plate

Roof spoiler, harness bar, and some random stuff I ordered from Just Stance/Stance Nation. Gotta love having a good bro that let's you send HUGE packages to his house! Not to mention all the work he puts into it haha.

I went through local paint guy who's done really good work and has a fetish for Nissans. He's a veteran and was going to give me 30% off everything. But instead, he decided 30% off everything, AND he's going to help out with some of the minor dents and a little bit of body filling that needs to be done. Great guy! The color I chose is Aubergine Purple, the bottom one in this picture.

Paint starts as soon as the kit arrives and transportation is arranged!

It's so odd building a car while I'm in Afghanistan. I haven't driven her yet, or even seen her in person, but I love it so much.
BradStepsIn is offline   Reply With Quote