View Single Post
Old 02-07-2017, 06:20 AM   #33
xpinoyxmk
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (11)
xpinoyxmk has a spectacular aura aboutxpinoyxmk has a spectacular aura aboutxpinoyxmk has a spectacular aura aboutxpinoyxmk has a spectacular aura aboutxpinoyxmk has a spectacular aura aboutxpinoyxmk has a spectacular aura about
Ok, I'll try to do this in order.

OP, car looks like a good base, normal price for what you got. I'm probably going to Spring Matsuri in my 180sx, hopefully the track isn't in the shitty condition like the last time I went. Also hit other tracks at least monthly, Mobara on the 14th this month and maybe Fuji on the 11th.

Feito, don't expect you to understand but the sound an external tial, hks or trust wastegate is so good. About the falling off/missing parts, drifters here mostly care about their driving skill first, then looks. That being said, they usually do not driver around their beat up cars on a daily basis. Paint is expensive, no such thing a macco or whatever its called here. Clean stock based cars are getting expensive especially if you trying to bring one back and clean drift cars do exist here but they usually drive by themselves which is boring. The usual drift car here will be beat up a little from tandeming.

Thesickkid, you're an idiot.

Djdryon, times change. You cannot pick a car like that for half the price, if so, I would own one. What you described is what you see at Ebisu, not other tracks. Last I heard, Ebisu changed their rules, the unsafe missile cars you've seen in the past will not be allowed anymore. Most locals I know here will attempt to fix their own bodywork and they certainly have the resources locally to do so.
xpinoyxmk is offline   Reply With Quote