View Single Post
Old 11-29-2018, 09:35 PM   #34
Krusty_s13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
Krusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud of
Time for an update.

Got some new rubber for my front tires. Mounted them up to make sure they would clear the fenders. No issues there. The wheels will be painted another color.

Finally got the chassis and all the aero prepped for paint. Gave it all a final clean before masking the car and spraying it.

Started laying down the paint. We did our best to make a draft in the warehouse. It actually worked better than I expected. It was definitely a long night.

I chose to go with S13 Lavender Frost. Seems to be a bit darker than OE lavender but it brightens up in the sunlight.

Couldn't wait to start getting it somewhat buttoned up. Don't mind the height.

Here's the only shot I have of it outside. I'll grab some more this weekend.
I started to slowly bolt stuff back on. Hardmounted the sunroof glass with some brackets I 3D printed. I'll grab some pictures of that as well. Next update I hope to have the interior in and have it all assembled. Getting close to driving it again and I miss it!