Thread: Dope Vert Thead
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2008, 01:01 PM   #110
racepar1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (106)
racepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfection
I don't think the problem with that car is the battle scars here and there, or even the flat black paint. I think the problem is the fuck ugly tagging, stoopid wheels, and just generally thrown together look of the car. I am not one who has a right to talk about lack of paint, but I can talk about fitting and finishing things correctly. The fit and finish on that car sucks. Multicolored body pieces just makes a car look un-finished, battle scars here and there just make it look used, but poor fit and finish make it look cheap and shitty. The tagging is just in poor taste, not to mention that the people who tagged it obviously were not taggers. I have seen a couple cars where the guys or their friends tagged the bottom side of the hood and I thought it really gave the car a personal touch, but the tagging was actually artistic and cool looking. On the outside however it is just.......well.......ewwww.
racepar1 is offline   Reply With Quote