View Single Post
Old 02-26-2008, 01:22 AM   #334
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
Straight tips fo sho.

The FC is lookin hot. I dont think the LSx-FC crowd is looking for more power, but after talking to a few forced-inducted-Vette owners (my Dad and a couple of his friends), it seems like if your turbo kit:
a) beat the current price of Vortech supercharger kits (about $6-7k in parts, including the all-important 'bracket'/fuel pump/IC/etc)
b) could match the ease of installation (no major fab, any enthusiast/'dumbass mechanic pretending to own a speed shop' can install)
c) most importantly - makes 550whp+
... you'd have a serious market to sell to. Currently,
it seems like there isn't a turbo kit out that actually produces better numbers than the Vortech supercharger kits that flood the market. It really makes me sad, because as cool as my Dad's Z06 is with ~580whp, it doesn't sound the part. No spool, no blow off. It makes Baby Jesus cry sometimes.

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
GSXRJJordan is offline   Reply With Quote