View Single Post
Old 12-30-2015, 12:37 PM   #1
theyellownerd
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
theyellownerd has a spectacular aura abouttheyellownerd has a spectacular aura abouttheyellownerd has a spectacular aura abouttheyellownerd has a spectacular aura abouttheyellownerd has a spectacular aura abouttheyellownerd has a spectacular aura about
s14 FS/FT: 1998 S14 RB26dett (R33) not running

Fellas,

$8k OBO... need it gone.

I have too many projects and no matter how hard I try, year after year I do not make the progress on my car that I want. I have a '98 S14 with a R33 RB26dett. The transmission is converted to a 300zxtt with the rb26 bell housing. I pulled it out of the shop a few years ago early because I felt they were taking their time and not making it a priority. In hindsight, I have not made it a priority and the wiring is still not right.

I am looking to trade it for a running stock S14 Kouki daily driver Straight up, but send me other offers.

I am looking to do one of two things to trade it for a running stock S14 Kouki daily driver Straight up, but am up for other options..

1998 salvage due to theft and stripped interior. not for damage. Interior has been replaced.
R33 rb26dett (rebuilt upon purchase bust needs to be wired correctly)
Neo afc
Blitz bov
Rb26dett bell housing merged with z32 transmission to convert to rwd
Hks short throw
Tein super drift coil overs
Tein front and rear sway bars
Nismo stabilizer front bar
5zigen fireball exhaust
5zigen 17x8 wheels
Jdm wing (authentic)
Cant remember the brand but all camber a-arms were replaced
Custom painted hood (nothing special but looks dope as f***)

For pictures: http://zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?p...83#post5996783

Last edited by theyellownerd; 09-30-2016 at 08:16 AM.. Reason: ADD TO TITLE.
theyellownerd is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links