View Single Post
Old 12-04-2013, 02:28 PM   #13
92s13Widebody
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
92s13Widebody is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by sidewaysil80 View Post
It never makes its way into my daily life nor affect it in anyway, but if I stop to think about it...it is a little unnerving. Specifically the uncertainty, obviously we want there to be an afterlife as it would mean we are essentially still "living" or conscious in the next life. But it troubles me to think of the alternative, there is nothing waiting...just ceasing to exist and truly expiring to nothingness. Endless unconsciousness without ever being able to experience thoughts, memories, etc.
this is me i can live life but the times i stop to actually think about life itself trips me out and this all started about 3 days before paul walker died and when he did it blew my mind even more.....watching someone do something i love/they love since i was a kid to not being able to see him anymore trips me out....the fact that i dont know what going to happen to me when im dead is the part i hate most i dont want to be sitting in box 6 feet under doing nothing for millions and millions and millions of years that simply pisses me off knowing that people are out in the world having fun doing whatever they want while im dead not even thinking or reminiscing the good times ive had

it sucks even more that im only 20 already thinking about this stuff....god im really gunna blow when i hit 60(only 40 years to go and times already flying by) the expression is real YOLO
92s13Widebody is offline   Reply With Quote