View Single Post
Old 02-13-2018, 10:34 AM   #11
R3b
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
R3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond repute
I feel like I did the opposite of everyone. Got mine a 19 and was my first car. Knew from the get go I wanted to take care of it. After having it for a few months and seeing unreliable it was I got stubborn and decided to basically restore the car.

I fucked up thinking 25 year old car would get me point A-B with 0 issues.....

BUT now after nearly three years of owning it plus an undisclosed amount of money...... Its reliable as ever, drive it everyday to work/school, has AC, built ka on e85, have type x aero, have my blitz techno speeds z2 wheels coming next week. After tearing it down last year to build it the only thing to go on the car was plastic circle thing on the fuel unit not getting 12v to the wire and recently my turbo took a shit but its always given me issues. Other than that, starts up every day no problem.

Only learning curve I had was to budget my money for parts and I should of bought a "proper" daily so this could be on the side but hey not many people can say they daily there first car let alone a 25 year old nissan. Rather have my POS than a stock 86, subbie, lexus etc and its nice knowing I built it all myself with my dad as extra set of hands. Mechanics is easy, just need to do a bit of reading.
R3b is offline   Reply With Quote