View Single Post
Old 02-08-2012, 05:38 PM   #30
rps13drift
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (6)
rps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by memphis180sx View Post
im also doing this swap soon ive been talking to brett to seems like a cool dude does anybody know what flywheel bolts to use if u order a flywheel from these guys
Modified 3SGTE Flywheel and aslo what headers are those
I actually dont know what bolts to use yet? LOL Wondering if people just use the factory bolts or get stronger bolts? The long tubes are pacesetters from a tundra. They will definetly need to be modified in order to fit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by repda916 View Post
Dont order that flywheel, its just a modified 5vz (4 runner) flywheel.
just source out a 3sgte flywheel and extend the flywheel bolt pattern along with flipping the ring gear since its backwards, take the flywheel to a legit machinest. i got mine done for $90 and paid $40 for the 3sgte flywheel.
To each their own.lol I recieved the flywheel last week and it looks great! Your right about it being from a 3-5vz (3.0l-3.4l v6) but thats no reason to dissmiss it! It shares the ecact same pressure plate as the 3sgte and also accepts the same r154 sized clutch discs. Just no need to drill because it was engineered to the 1uz's bolt patern and the 5vz has the correct ring gear already. I personally didnt mind paying $70 more than what you paid to have a brand new flywheel that just works out of the box and was made here in the USA.

rps13drift is offline   Reply With Quote