View Single Post
Old 06-27-2016, 03:40 PM   #62
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///Maestro View Post
Then you haven't seen a properly done autoflexed car.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JM216S14 View Post
You're right none of us have, because they don't exist.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///Maestro View Post
This forum never ceases to amaze me.
Thats because there are a handful of us on this forum that actually know the difference between what you got - and what we got.

For example, you say you paid "way less" than 2-3k. And in the end, you got exactly what you paid for.

Conversely, I paid about 2500 in materials and another 3500 in labor, and I got what you would call - a proper paint job. Interior, exterior, engine bay - the entire chassis. Not wrap, dip, or paint job that when you open your hood, you see one color, or when you remove interior panels - another color, etc, etc, etc...

I am not trying to be a dick here and call you out, but you are setting yourself up for looking like an ass. You have a nice NEW-ish car that you're fucking up because you're making bad decisions. Its great that you're posting your review here, but you can do that on yelp and in a million other places nowadays. Besides, most people on Zilvia are probably lucky to even have body panels, let alone matching painted panels.

Enjoy your Z, but I have a feeling that years from now you'll have regrets for doing things the way you did and will wish that you did them differently.
ixfxi is offline   Reply With Quote