View Single Post
Old 11-25-2012, 12:19 PM   #81
Mannykiller
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
Mannykiller is an unknown quantity at this point
Little Update:

So I started more ducting work. You know I realize that I shouldnt make the ducting work too customized...if that makes any sense. For instance what if I decide to run a different front bumper? I don't want to have to re work my ducting in order to change bumpers etc. With that said.. I decided to make the ducting in 2 sections. The first section part of my IC/rad set up, and the second section part of my bumper/Aero. But anyways...onto Pics:

first off..got these bad ass gloves...

Duct work on lower radiator

an finally 95% done. Don't have very sturdy bumper mounts yet so everything looks tweaked as the IC wasn't in there straight but Everything will be nice level and symetrical:icon_tup: I also need to pull the lower duct up about 3 inches as it's a little too close to the ground for my liking. But this is what the duct set up will look like for the most part. All that's left is a back side shroud for the IC...possibly Radiator if there is room. The areas to the left and right have been left for brake ducts and a CAI for my Urbo :nod:

I also had to order another jet kit from AEM for my Water Methanol Injection kit. I accidently sold my elbow with the jet in it to a member here about a year and a half ago:blush:..score for him(gean) shit for me haha because it was 60 damn dollars for something I could've machined. but it did come with a nice new filter so I guess it's worth it. Anyways... I'm slightly limited to where I could put the bung just because the charge piping is so short. Which isn't necessarily a bad thing but it took some thinking. Then it popped into my head.. my TB had a nice little vac port on it. So I pulled it off and tapped it for my bung.

Mannykiller is offline   Reply With Quote