View Single Post
Old 11-02-2012, 09:55 AM   #55
Mannykiller
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
Mannykiller is an unknown quantity at this point
^hahaha..yea My lady has all my attention for sure... she's pretty rad..and damn attractive anyways! Plus not into the whole stay young cradle robbing thing.

Anyways!!Little update:

as promised here is a picture of the almost complete manifold. And my almost complete I mean we need to do a little blending on the turbo flange side. Note the length of the runners! Thermal expansion =win! very excited what this combined with my long runner UIM will do as far as hp/tq ratio! If everything works out i'll have one hell of a useable powerband =-)

Bought some Skateboard "shorty's Doh-Doh's truck bushings and shaved them down a little bit for my radiator mounts.. Came out good! I may look for some sweet colored ones down the line but these do the job well. I used the softest bushings I could find as they were pretty stiff but after cutting them I think they'll provide just the right amount of support. Used a little washer just to disperse the load and whaaalaah!

Then I decided to clean up the front end in prep for my Bash bar. Cut some loose ends smoothed it out with the grinder. Then cut some plates and welded them together. Utilizing scrap metal and puting it to use because I'm cheap and metal is expensive haha and today i'll be doing the mounts for them.
Before

After.....did the same to each side

4x4 plates cut and welded

whey they will be mounted

Thats all for now.. more updates....hopefully a lot more this weekend!
Mannykiller is offline   Reply With Quote