View Single Post
Old 08-20-2019, 02:57 PM   #1
K_never_broke_again
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
K_never_broke_again has a spectacular aura aboutK_never_broke_again has a spectacular aura aboutK_never_broke_again has a spectacular aura aboutK_never_broke_again has a spectacular aura aboutK_never_broke_again has a spectacular aura aboutK_never_broke_again has a spectacular aura about
Question Sell together or part out... looking for advice

I'm in the middle of my first swap ever, and I want to get some money for my old ka to help finance this whole thing. Its a 95 s14 ka with a manual transmission, I have the ecu and harness as well, ran great in my 240. My question is should i part it out or wait until someone wants to buy it all together... I've gotten inquiries about certain parts off it(compressor, transmission) but I don't want to sell a few random parts off it because it will diminish the value of it as whole. I had the whole package originally listed on a few sites at $300, but when I realized just the manual transmissions alone go for 300-500 on ebay so I upped it to $950. If anyone has experience with this lmk what you think I should do. Also if anyones interested in it hmu, I'm near baltimore.
K_never_broke_again is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links