View Single Post
Old 08-10-2006, 04:22 AM   #171
Vatche
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (289)
Vatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfection
haha broke back ftw. i was there til 230am...lol Havok showed up at 1145 just like he said and we just chilled and i needed to relax after a stressful day. so far i got a new coilpack and put it on and my car is running ok til it melts again haha im planning to put a helicoil in soon this week and i found out what that fluttering sound was. my vented fender guard is like broken in half somehow. my car fell apart 4-5 different ways yesterday and today and im kinda pissed but thats life. hope to see more people next week, everyone left early today but there still was a good amount of cars. everyone and their mom should roll out next week. its totally chill and worth it. brokeback will be there with his civic if anyone needs some work done. ::hint hint::
The Ultimate For Sale Thread <> Review Thread
Vatche is offline   Reply With Quote