View Single Post
Old 05-12-2010, 11:42 AM   #1503
xpertsnowcarver
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
xpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamryOnBronze View Post
Does anyone know what size lines would be used on the stock SR fuel rail/ fuel filter? -6 AN? Hoping to run braided lines/fittings, but I am not sure which size to order. Thanks in advance!
Yes, -6AN. I must warn though. It gets expensive. You can see a pic of my FPR with this hose on my build thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by killer240 View Post
is it suppose to be like this?
i dont get it, do i pull the fork out a lil?

[]http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b136/uchs_09/0512101000-00.jpg[]
The shaft (so to speak) that pushes on the fork is designed to bend a little bit. As long as the fork is clipped to the pivot ball correctly, you have nothing to worry about. Besides, assuming it is firmly against the pivot ball, you couldn't slide it in or out. If you are able to, you'll need to remove the tranny and rest the fork and pins.

My YouTube Channel
xpertsnowcarver is offline   Reply With Quote