View Single Post
Old 01-06-2011, 11:07 PM   #60
az_240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (41)
az_240 is just really niceaz_240 is just really niceaz_240 is just really niceaz_240 is just really niceaz_240 is just really niceaz_240 is just really niceaz_240 is just really niceaz_240 is just really niceaz_240 is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to az_240
^I think your RUCAs are backwards.... they typically point down so they don't hit the pinch weld in that area. Yours are pointing up.

Also I said it before but I'll say it again. Those ES bushings that go in the spindles/LCAs SUCK. They create a ton of stiction so the suspension cannot travel as easily even when well greased (the grease only lasts 2 months max anyway). You end up feeling everything in the road like it's train tracks or something. I could not move my suspensioin at all by hand when I had the shock disconnected and ES bushings installed.

If you have the money sphericals are a far superior option (the sphericals do wear out quicker but replacements are only like $10 each and they slide right out of the housing for easy replacement). If not i'd try to source some OEM/nismo bushings.
az_240 is offline   Reply With Quote