View Single Post
Old 08-28-2009, 05:02 PM   #26
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by aNskY View Post
^not you, mod doesnt feel comfortable with a little talk about legalizing weed.

i thought the other thread would give it direction

lol
Good job missing my point.
I would LOVE for you guys to be able to discuss the legalizing of the marireefers, in fact I am a non-smoker who argues that it should be legalized.

However.

Those describable as "stoners" and "potheads" have somehow stereotyped themselves out of the conversations describable as a "mature discussion," they would rather show off their wares -- which are STILL illegal -- instead of discussing the task at hand objectively, a whole lot more of "fuck tha po-lice, I'mma smoke til I DIE!" than "this is why I feel it should be legalized..."

Those individuals are all the fodder needed for those arguing AGAINST legalization.
... well, that and Harold and Kumar movies...

Since your head is jammed so far up your ass that you can't understand why my actions have been as they have been, I will lay it out for you.

We are a privately owned forum, we could allow ANYTHING we want, including discussion of/sharing of wares, torrents, NSFW materials, drugs, firearms, hatespeech, whatever you can name.
The problem with that is that a site of this size MUST identify themselves when they do such things -- hell, I have to do that when I register my own blog -- and that information is sent to websense and other filters, which kills our traffic, even when considering that 95% of our traffic has NOTHING to do with any of that shit. This goes not to mention that our registration is open to anyone 13 and over, which we would ALSO like to maintain.
Consideration allowed for all reasons named above, we frown on discussion of felonies and such. We ask that our members refrain from discussion of things that might land them in jail or net US a subpoena.

Please, I am a moderator, I am here to keep the order and answer questions in a specified thread in my signature, please don't make me post in this thread anymore.

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote