View Single Post
Old 09-08-2017, 05:37 PM   #24
[240sx]
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoSt180 View Post
Hold on guys, I just realized what's really going on here: he's trying to appease his wife. This thing has just sat somewhere for 20 years barely driven. His wife has finally had enough of this thing taking up space and told him to get rid of it. So he cleverly crafted this B.S. story and is asking a ridiculous price for it, so that when it never actually sells he can tell his wife "see honey, I tried but couldn't sell it, I need to hold onto it for a little longer."
Or, the ridiculous ad is getting him a ton of free advertisement. Then when some one offers him a "low ball" near half the asking price, the seller calls the bluff, and buyer thinks he scored the deal of the century. $40k+ S-chassis sells, drift tax rapidly inflates, and wayne carini hunts a S13 next season of CCC.
[emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
[240sx] is offline   Reply With Quote