View Single Post
Old 02-13-2018, 02:16 PM   #9
Reece
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (8)
Reece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Almighty So View Post
^ ouch!

I made the mistake of being too anxious when I was younger. I was always comparing my car to other people’s rides. I had a semi clean zenki but I wanted an s13, a kouki, a Toyota.. I wanted to experience it all right away lol. Bounced around between a handful of different chassis just trying to find the “right one”.
Kind of a waste of time and money lol. But very happy with the chassis I have now.
LITERALLY came here to say this exact same thing about myself lmao

Real talk though. Biggest mistake was trading my first S13 for an FC because I thought I needed an FC for some reason. S13 had a super strong SR, Vertex aero, Stance coils, SSRs, etc etc really nice car. FC was bone stock but rust free and minty. Spent a fuckton of money on FC parts, drove it once, and it blew up. RIP
Reece is offline   Reply With Quote