View Single Post
Old 05-11-2015, 04:06 PM   #12
hanzbrady
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
hanzbrady has a spectacular aura abouthanzbrady has a spectacular aura abouthanzbrady has a spectacular aura abouthanzbrady has a spectacular aura abouthanzbrady has a spectacular aura abouthanzbrady has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95_S14 View Post
because I'm sure you drive like a 18 year old asshole , keep that shit on a track
Actually I've never been ticketed, have a clean driving record, and even have a Florida "safe driver" license. When I get pulled over it's always been because my car's too loud, or it's been late at night for "suspicious activity". Then there was the one-off time that I got pulled over for not having a bumper cover, something that is perfectly legal in Florida's codes that I pointed out to the officer and he ended up telling me that it was his bad and to have a nice day. I have a long history at race tracks, I grew up racing karts, my dad drags, and my mom even used to whip karts. I've road raced and dragged myself too, I actually haven't even gone to a drift event or drifted my car. So please before you go forum hopping making assumptions, ask.