View Single Post
Old 02-27-2017, 04:17 PM   #17
240sx_sr20det
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (3)
240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection
So, here is how the car sat two days ago;

The engine bay color is going to contrast so well with the exterior color that I'm going to be picking up in a few days.

Then it was time to pull the rear subframe off. I wanted to undercoat the underside of the car, as well as the rear wells. I also wanted to pull the diff out and verify the 2-way. This gave me an opportunity to degrease, pressure-wash, and rust-stop coat everything before painting. (Sorry for the IG Story Screen Shots).

Pulled the arms off, and sold them in an hour. These will be replaced with Driftworks arms. I also opted to go with Driftworks RLCA.

These will be replaced with PBM Solid Subframe Bushings. They were much easier to remove then expected.

And a quick coat of Rustoleum, and tomorrow I'll be tossing some paint on it. Also cleaned the diff, verified the 2-way, and will paint it tomorrow.

And this is how the car currently sit - arm-less, lol. The front LCA and Tension Rods sold, as well as the Greddy Coilovers, so I'm just waiting on my TechnoToyTuning Kit and ISC Coilovers. ISC Suspension will be partnering with me this year, for the 2018 season. Looking forward to testing their kit.

240sx_sr20det is offline   Reply With Quote