View Single Post
Old 05-04-2016, 08:05 PM   #21
s13poop
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
s13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to s13poop
Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzariot View Post
Dude I'm trying to level with you but we're on different frequencies. If your mileage was that low wouldn't you focus on that as a selling point as well? I don't see why a car this clean has to have false mileage to sell...it's all OEM, factory 5-speed, and it's super clean. Lying about the mileage just seems like overkill.
I guess people can't comprehend that we are in love with a 20 something year old car with an out of style paint job.

I appreciate your love for silvia coupe's and if I had the money I would be all over a car that I could attain stateside

by the way the argument of being able to find something faster, more reliable and "Cooler" at a local dealer ship is completely irrelevant as well
s13poop is offline   Reply With Quote