View Single Post
Old 06-23-2011, 07:59 PM   #2
Wake
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (8)
Wake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Wake Send a message via Yahoo to Wake
So i posted my car in the fitment whore thread and it seemed to confuse a lot of people so here is my contribution.
My pics have no spacer but you have to remember that when its on the ground its not going to look the same as weight will make the wheels camber in.

17x8 +33, no spacers, stock body, on springs and struts (eibachs and GR-2s if you must know)

i was told it will look like this when its on the ground. except this is 17x8 +35. So you do the math.
Im also planning on running a 215/40 which is what this cars has also

Now for all you s14 guys who may be looking at similar sizes (assuming you can do math) here is similar fitment. Goes to show how much different there is between 13's and 14's.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95KA-Turbo View Post
I thought it was common knowledge that S14s are ~25mm wider on each side then S13s...and kouki S14s are another ~10mm wider then zenkis from the factory up front.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95KA-Turbo View Post
Just a FYI, on my first set of wheels I did the test fit on lowering springs.

My 17X8 +5 looked like this with a 215/40:

Once I put the coils on and added some camber I actually had to run a 15mm spacer, haha.

Thats with about -2.5* camber.
S.P.P.S. Member #00
**CoUpe LOve** Member #00
Wake is offline   Reply With Quote